Cool and Refreshing Lemonade.(For those hot lazy summer days).
- 1 cup sugar(can reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup water(for simple syrup)
- 1 cup lemon
- 3 to 4 cups of water(to dilute)
- Make simple syrup by heating the sugar and water in a small saucepan until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- While the sugar is dissolving, use a juicer to extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.
- Add the juice and the sugar water to a pitcher,add 3 to 4 cups of cold water,more or less to desired strength.Refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes.Serve with ice and sliced lemons.
Just passed my driving test 7 weeks ago(It was emotional!!),got my car 2 days ago(It was emotional!!).Now I’ll be whizzing around to my classes quicker then you can say“JOSEPH HUBERTUS PILATES”.Have to master parallel parking though anyone got any tips?
Pilates is recommended by the London Marathon as being good for runners, here’s what they say:
“I’ve been told that pilates could help my running. Is there any truth in this?
“Pilates can produce a number of benefits of use to the runner.These include greater strength and muscle tone especially in the core,Improved flexibility and increased joint mobility.As a result of doing pilates, the runner may have more efficient respiratory and circulatory system and thus improved performance,with less incidence of injury and back pain.Pilates can also heighten concentration and mental focus of the runner.”
Apologies for not blogging for a very, very long time(new to this blogging lark).
I was told that little and often is the key to blogging.
So all I can say for now is GO TEAM GB!!!!!!!
I’m loving the OLYMPICS.
At long last I have my very own website yippee!!
I’m soooo……. excited I could scream.
I’ll be posting tips, recipes, photos of my pilates and dance classes and anything I find interesting or funny. So keep checking or you’ll miss out!! and by the way you are welcome to write a comment, but keep it clean.